Thursday, August 29, 2013

blah -blahs

There were no true dog days this August. Today may be one though. Dark skies; although my Brookstone Weather indicator says partially cloudy  it sure looks like rain.

We have not yet bombed Syria, although the rest of the world should condemn that government and act to bring it to international justice; the Russians are threatening to take action against anyone who acts against the Syrians. And the Chinese will sit on the sidelines not wishing to jeopardizing their oil from Iran.

Once again the League of Nations has proven to be a wimp.

Since I do have seasonal Blahs this will be all that it is today. I am having 3.5 in situ this weekend starting tonight, so there most likely be no blogging until Tuesday.

Enjoy the holiday and drive safe.

4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but from what I've read, there is no concrete evidence that Assad was behind the chem. weapons. In fact, it's looking more like the rebels are behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 11:49 ANON, I wish you would identify yourself since you seem to have an insight that few of us have.

    My information is as I have said before comes from what I read in the Newspapers and of course TV. The later is not limited to such opinionated channels such as FOX, CNN, MSNBC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No disrespect Doc, but it doesn't matter what my real name is. What's clear is that our President is in over his head.

    My point was that there is no concrete evidence supporting the position of the President or Secretary of State that Assad is behind the use of chemical weapons. Let's not forget this same administration said the attack on Benghazi was the result of a U-Tube video, which was laughable had it not been so serious.

    I know Plainfield LOVES the President, yet no one will admit this administration's foreign policy, especially when it comes to the Middle East, is an utter failure.

    Stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anon now 7:05, I don't believe that of the anti-government forces have the capability of delivering a "gas attack" over the area that this recent one took place. Certainly there can be no absolute proof if access is denied as it has been.

    I agree that this administrations foreign policy especially in the middle east is a complete disaster.

    I also feel that it should not ,even can not be USA's role to unilaterally be the enforcer of morality for the world.

    The best we can do is understand the people who endorse these acts and the leadership of their supporters.

    We should clean up our own house first.

    ReplyDelete