Friday night I had no serious subject to post. The House had passed the compromise "Stimulus bill" on purely party line voteing although a fewe Democrats had voted against it. The Semate had suspended voting for one absent membe rto return and vote "yes" asasuring passage of the controversal bill. My feeble analysis will have to wait for a little more published information.
About 30 years ago I suddenly found out that there was not an avaiable microphone I did not like. Similarly, the availability of the Internet and the "Blog" has created an opportunity to verbalize on anything and everything. The source of the material can come from anywheres, newesmedia, meetings, other blogs,old memories, what have you, as so forth. I do not consider posting old photos as anything more than a desirte to share some of our pleasant life experiences with my "friends".
I seldom forward email jokes, in fact the number people send me annoys me and most I do not open.. However this one cam from a "old patient" an Italian girl married to an Irishman whose first babies I delivered in the late 40s early 50s. She still represents the epitome of the personal relationships that made my 46 years of practice an avocation and not a job. We still keep in contact. I hope you also enjoy it.
I'M SURE THAT GOD ENJOYS A GOOD LAUGH, TOO!
There were 3 good arguments that Jesus was Black:
Can I get an
AMEN!!
No comments:
Post a Comment