Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hawaii


We are threatened with a big snow storm tonight and Monday morning which could impact on the schools and perhaps the Council Meeting.Would it not be nice if the city site had some thing posted for March -it is blank as of this moment. Perhaps if there is any changes in the Council meeting some one would post it on the city site.

I felt it was a good time to revisit the Hawaiian Islands. Except for the picture of a jet coming in for a landing in Honolulu, all the pictures are from the other islands. Although when I compose the text with the picture and check the preview often when the blog is posted things seem to have a mind of their own as to where they wish to be.

We could start above the clouds at Lookout Point In Kauai








Airplane and shadow

The coast of Maui towards Hana









Hana



The Lava fields and beach at Kona Village













Every title and photo was in position when I previewed the posting,where it ends up only an IT expert knows

No comments:

Post a Comment