HALLELUJHA, The Jerry Green Blogger we got to know in July and August when he was defending his failure as our Assemblyman to try to preserve Plainfield’s hospital facility is back.
No longer will we have to scan press releases that reflect his political powers, instead on Thursday Dec. 18 we were treated to two typical Green vituperative blogs. Like a cornered wounded wild animal he has turned to attack the author of Plainfield Plaintalker, Bernice Paglia, and John Campbell the subject of Thursday’s column. Dan must be humiliated since he was not worthy of your scorn.
I am happy that we will not be forced to read personal attacks from Green between now and the primary elections (June?) 2009. How do I know that? He wrote on this date “PS: Moving forward, I have no interest in getting involved in gutter politics in this election.” Green does however threaten to take legal action against anyone who makes remarks about him that he considers slanderous or libel
Green accuses Bernice of "spoon feeding John Campbell’s mouth", as if Campbell is not capable of expressing his own opinions. He demeans Campbell for not supporting Obama, and for trying to divide the Afro-American vote to support the Republican ticket. My memory may be short but I cannot recall that fact.
I do recall that Green started out on the Clinton bandwagon and when she lost New Jersey, as a good party member he came out in support of Obama. I also recall that Councilor Burney was beating the drums and bushes for Obama from the beginning.And most unusual, Green although holding(in his own words)"the 3rd highest ranking office in the General Assembly" did not attend his party’s national convention.
All in all after berating those who challenge him, Jerry Green fails to prove that he and his surrogate mayor have made Plainfield a better place to live in. In fact there are many intelectual concerned Plainfielders who wonder, with the sole exception of the County Offices on Park Madison,what you have done during your decades as local party chairman for Plainfield? You wrote " I am now able to be effect in getting things done, ushering solace, and achievement". Perhaps a recounting of you positive deeds rather then disparaging others may help us decide who will win the next local elections.
Bernice you have opened Pandora’s Box. The next 6 months shall be interesting.
This is what you look forward to on a daily basis? You must be reeeealy bored! Come on, there is more to life then Jerry Greens' blogs.
ReplyDeleteHe made your didn't he?
T S Elliot, Sorry I do not have enough time in the day to be bored. I read all the blogs that have Plainfield Today links. I detest the use of self lauditory press releaes as the subject for an blog, especially when the writers own phraseology is most unique.
ReplyDeleteAs far as any bloggers opinion about me or other bloggers that is his right to express. What it means is only a reflection upon the writer's character.
My interest when I comment on Plainfield is only about the well being of our city. I am not in the inner circle so most of what I write is a citizen's conjecture.
My suggestion. n ot advice, ejoy reading all the blogs for what they are worth and,continue to express your comments.
I was thinking the same thing; you said it much better!
ReplyDelete