Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday Respite-Remember Pearl Harbor

Two islands in warmer waters taken perhaps 15 years apart but both decades ago. Both islands' names begin with "B". None of the pictures have been tweaked although the last two are over saturated by exposure and the particular film used. The first two suffer from the pangs of aging.




All pictures I post come from an over extensive collection of slides I took on various vacations. I am in the process of scanning and trying to preserve on a CD and/or DVD. In the last month I have gone through over 600 slides and have at least that many more to work on. Since many are multiple shots of the same subject I plan to cull the bad ones and uninteresting duplicates. Once I have done that I probably will not look at them for another 20 years, unless I need filler for the blog. The Islands are (1)Bequia and (2) Barbados. the Bathsheba coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment