Saturday, December 20, 2008

SWEET GRAPES

Bernice did kick up a storm with her long article about "kingmakers". I think she set a record for printable comments (10 at last count). If you have not read her blog, do so. After decades of reporting the Plainfield scene for the Courier she has the greatest font of knowledge about area politics. As a true reporter she has to the best of my recollection always been completely impartial.

Dan Damon in his Plainfield Today blog stated clearly what separates a blog from the uncontrolled forums that the Star Ledger runs. In the past I too have expressed my opinion about those who would hide behind "Anonymous" to launch vulgar attacks on others. If you have something valid to express be proud enough to acquaint the readers with the seer that wrote the document.

Instead of a long essay I have three views of harvesting the wine grapes in southern France. I have not had a chance to tweak these slides.
Looks loke a family gathering in the center
Man versus the Machine (below).

No comments:

Post a Comment