Wednesday, October 1, 2008

MUHLENBERG OCTOBERFEST

HALLELUJAH, I don't have to feel guilty by not writing a witty or thoughtful blog today. The Courier did that for me in double dose . The first is the article about Commissioner Howards expected rejection of an appeal. She makes a very factual and "secured" truthful statement when she writes that it is too late to revitalize Muhlenberg.

I believe that I have concured and answered that remark in a letter written a week ago and published in today's Courier.

One more fleeting comment; I hope that if and when there is a viable party to reestablish an acute care hospital in this community , that the local government if involved will use as resources citizens who may have specific expertise. Perhaps Community commitment is more important than political bias.

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha!! always enjoyable, entertaining, and INFORMATIONAL!!

    "secured truth".. genius Doc

    ReplyDelete