Thursday, March 1, 2018

MARCH 1



March 1- a new month and for the moment time to ignore Hick’s sudden retirement, the increasing scope of the Mueller investigation and Congress’s reluctance to buck the NRA. Instead first some light for humor thanks to nephew David and then another batch of cartoons.

I already knew I was dumber than the fifth graders…but now it's the preschoolers!!

A PRE-SCHOOL TEST FOR YOU
Which way is the bus below traveling?
To the left or to the right? 


Can't make up your mind?
Look carefully at the picture again.
Still don't know?

Pre-schoolers all over the United States were shown this picture and asked the same question.
92% of the preschooler’s gave this answer. "The bus is traveling to the left."

When asked, "Why do you think the bus is traveling to the left?"

They answered: "
Because you can't see the door to get on the bus."
How do you feel now?

I know, me too.

Have a nice day!

Personally, I think the reason why us 'old farts' answer incorrectly is 'WE WALKED TO SCHOOL".

Now cartoons, some may be repeats:























No comments:

Post a Comment