Wednesday, February 28, 2018

PENULTIMATE ? ON GUNS





 “I got to watch some deputy sheriffs perform this weekend. They weren't exactly Medal of Honor winners, all right? The way they performed was, frankly, disgusting. They were listening to what was going on — the one in particular. He was then — he was earlier, and then you had three others that probably a similar deal a little bit later, but a similar kind of a thing. You know, I really believe — you don't know until you test it, but I think — I really believe I'd run into — even if I didn't have a weapon. And I think most of the people in this room would have done.”

  Thus spake Trump; he who had FIVE deferments for a heel spur during the Vietnam War.

  Today, Trump who has been vacillating on various measures of gun control told congressmen that he would issue an executive order banning bump stocks if congress didn’t act.
  If he follows through that will be the first positive action out of capital city besides hot air. Other action such as raising.the age to purchase guns and stricter background checks may suffer Congress’s action; talk to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment