Tuesday, February 13, 2018

WHAT WHOPPER



   I was going to post about 5 cartoons re Trump’s desire for a parade as today’s b log. Then at 4 pm I read Dan’s “Clips” for today and to my surprise I read this “Olden gets a whopper answer on Chief of Staff's salary, plus more” (2/12/18)  

   Since Dan’s Clips was posted at 11:25 am today(02/13) according to my email copy I find that peculiar since although the blog referred to was posted at .11:23 AM  on 02/12the only comment I received about the COS salary was at 12:20 pm 02/13/2018; One hour after Dan reported a whopper answer. 

    There can be only two explanations for Dan’s statement; either he has that gift of preconception or else he was aware of the writer of that comment’s intentions.
    Please read my reply to what I think is the comment that Dan was referring.

   Since I am writing a blog there are two items of interest to today’s political concerns. The first has to do with facial recognition as a security factor. Studies were done on recognition based on gender and/ or skin color. “The results? The systems had an easy time with lighter-skinned men, only misidentifying gender in up to 1 percent of all photos. The systems were slightly less accurate for lighter-skinned women, offering up an incorrect assessment in up to 7 percent of photos. The systems struggled with darker-skinned men more, with errors in up to 12 percent of all photos, and had a terrible time with darker-skinned women, misidentifying gender in up to 35 percent of all photos.” I am sorry but I did not record the source.
  The second one from NBC News was a result of the number of people that have access to classified material. “As many as 30 to 40 White House officials are still operating on interim security clearances more than one year into the administration, including Trump's son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner, NBC News has learned. The process can take a year to complete, but is usually expedited for people working in close proximity to the president.”

    And Hillary was bad on security!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment