Saturday, February 10, 2018

AS PROMISED



The comment that I refer to is too vulgar to reprint , however I do address each  point the writer makes. I have posted the following on my blog:
Please note that as a policy I will not publish any comments that are not directly related to a specific blog. I will however review all that are in good taste even if the writer's position is contrary to mine and if I feel valid I will post a special blog containing that and other pertinent comments.

AN OPEN LETTER TO “ANONYMOUS aka Jerk:
   I should be pleased to know that I have at least one reader of my blog who is willing to comment. But once again your comments are not only not germane to the blog you are responding to; which alone would be reason enough not to post.
   In addition you seem determined to personally attack me with vulgarity. In your Feb. 8 ranting you called me an “old man” and suggested that I do a contortionistic sexual act. You do not explain how you perform it on yourself. Do you use Cialis?
   Despite your belief I do not watch CNN nor Fox news nor any other focused news channels. I read the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal as well as digital reports from the Washington Post, USA Today, and NBC news.  I also watch the 6 and 10 or 11 o’clock news on one of the 4 local network channels. Those are my sources of information whose views are varied.
   I do not understand your statement that “I (you) know that “you (me) take the easy way out and report news like you wrote it.” If you mean I copy and post items from any of the above for once you are correct; but I always do so with (“)’marks and credit the source.
   I do post 99% of comments from those that disagree with me, but will as I have posted change that policy regarding anonymous persons .
   For the record you wrote that “I know you banned me from bringing facts to your blog” and block me because I'm a white Nazi or some such nonsense” –your words.
   I do not believe I ever referred to you as a “white Nazi”; a “JERK” yes. Do you know of any “Black Nazis?  Yes there are bigot African Americans who can be just as dangerous as the “white factions involved in the August Charlottesville demonstrations. From your repetitive comments I would assume that you are a fellow traveler.
   Since the “Federalist Paper(s)  which you suggested that I read consist of some “85 articles and essays written under the pseudonym "Publius" by Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, and John Jay to promote the ratification of the United States Constitution” (Wikipedia) I doubt that you have read them.
  Finally, I do not understand why I should look up David Laufman a former career officer in  Counterintelligence & Export Control Section, National Security Division, DOJ,. who was accused of leaking confidential DOJ material?

No comments:

Post a Comment