Wednesday, December 13, 2017

EXCUSES EXCUSES



  I had promised a later post Wednesday but for reasons such as:
a)        The power steering on my car conking out just before I got into my garage.
b)        The speakers for my computer refusing to work. It took me several hours to correct this glitch and I still don‘t know how I did it or what was wrong.
c)        I fell asleep.
  I am awaiting the fall out of Doug Jones {not to be confused with Dougie Jones of Twin Peaks } victory in Alabama. Thank goodness that an aroused citizenry can prevent a corrupt and amoral political party from having its way. That could happen in Plainfield if enough taxpayers could act in concert.
  In my internet –email scanning today I came across this most interesting article relating to the Near East.
  I have just read one of the best comments about the 1st Amendment titled “When Speech Meets Hate” by law Professor Frederick Schauer in the UVA magazine. It is an in depth essay on what according to the Constitution and SCOTUS decisions can and cannot be done in the name of free speech. I hope to be able to provide it for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment