Friday was a lost day; overslept and then spent the rest of the day doing spring cleaning in my computer room. At least I now can see that my desk has a top and that a mess of papers are now in 3 disorganized piles.
Dawg had a trim and a bath and kept celebrating the rest of the day; preventing me from sitting down and posting a blog. I may be able to post something in the afternoon on Saturday; but Saturday evening Casey, Sydney, and supporting cast will be here for a week. However, an interruption may make it possible to post on Wednesday.
Obviously I most likely will not be at Monday night's Council meeting. Unless there has been some unexpected change from the Agenda Fixing Session that meeting should be routine. I do not forget that we are in OZ.
There will be an added resolution Monday night permitting an extension of the period for payment of 3rd Quarter City Taxes due on August 1st due to a delay in the mailing of the tax bills.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment