Thursday, July 2, 2015
POTPOURRI
With all the extracurricular activity that has taken up what seems to be 25 hours a day I have had little time to write my blog. Now if I can get my new “dumb” phone, my old one decided to roam and even google search could not find it, to work right and download the correct apps for a smart watch; time will no longer be a problem.
I do feel that I did win a lottery; I had a box of loose Town House crackers and there was only ONE that was broken.
July 2 is the second day of the Iran Agreement extension. The new deadline is July 7 since Congress is planning an increase sanction vote on July8, which of course Obama will veto.
Preventing Iran from making a nuclear bomb which it may already the enriched uranium but have not yet developed the detonators or the vehicle to carry it is all important.
Iran is an aggressive nation with designs on being the dominant Mid-East power. It is the supporter of client terrorist fundamentalist groups in Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon (Hezbollah), Hamas, in Lydia, and in the Egyptian Sinai. Not only financial but with materials and training. This has been well documented.
It is naive if this administration believes that the leopard can change its spots. However we must wait to see what agreement is reached if any. At best the preliminary one was a bad one in that it only slowed Iran’s ambitions while making its economy whole. Any concessions will further Iran’s “fourth Persian Empire” aspirations.
We should bear all this in mind in view of the increased worldwide pro Islam terrorist acts. This may be a critical weekend for this country.
I plan a new blog late today on another current subject.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment