Sunday, June 21, 2015

ROOF'S MOTIVATION

An article about Roof's motivation in the Washington Post. It is a most interesting theory.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/06/21/how-benevolent-sexism-drove-dylann-roofs-racist-massacre/?wpisrc=nl_headlines&wpmm=1

3 comments:

  1. Sorry Doc. I look forward to reading your blog and your views; however . . . this is pure crap. I am so sorry I read it. IT only makes me angrier that this person is actually giving this racist terrorist murderer a historical excuse for killing 9 black people who invited him into their monthly bible study.

    If this was a black male killing 9 black, white, red or yellow people -he would be called a murderer, killer, Satan and would be put to death upon apprehension.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry you feel that way. I posted the link because I thought that this was an interesting psychological theory of male supremacy motivation superimposed on racial hatred.

      Delete
    2. I agree with you, Doc--it is an interesting piece. Too many have forgotten how various forms of discrimination entwine and produce disaster after disaster.

      Delete