Today's is your chance to be a good American-- BE SURE TO VOTE.
Every vote counts,so vote your own decisions. That is Democracy and even if you are casting a vote for the wrong person one I do not like) you have done your duty to your country.
I do hope you have given some consideration to my blogs.
Please note that after 12AM 11/4/14 Since I have not made recomendations in the races I could cast a ballot I stopped posting pure political based election comments to this blog. Too many come from the same source.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with you wholeheartedly! That is the beauty of this country, being able to be a part of the system! Quite a few people believe that in this system of government we have that voting is the least important part of it, when in fact it is the MOST IMPORTANT part of it! We are this country, the politicians serve us, not the other way around! That is unless you do not take advantage of what you have been given by all our countrymen who struggled and died so that we could have this PRIVELAGE!
ReplyDelete