Sunday, November 16, 2014

BLOG UPATE



Winter has arrived and along with the drop in temperature and lack of enthusiasm to blog on the weekend when readership drops off.

Saturday was spent watching three plus (the clicker at times) good football games. Once again some powerhouses lost to underdogs. Rutgers acts like it has a great team since it is now bowl eligible. Saturday it beat a team that has not one a single Big Ten game this year. This is a team that has only beaten two patsies and somehow Missouri. Rutgers dose have a respectable record against FBS teams.  

The best of College and all sports; basketball has begun and there will be good games to watch. I do catch my best sleep when games are on.
Starting Monday I will post some articles that I have had on the burner. 

Sorry that I have no new or juicy local political stuff to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment