Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A NONREPORT ON COUNCIL MEETING

About the council meeting:  Adjourned at 11.59PM outside temp. 29degrees.
But first my favorite Mendenhall Glacier near Juneau slide. About 50 years ago.


Since I am not sure who were the Republicans and who were  the Democrats on the Council it will be  much later today before I file any report on the boisterous business meeting. I do think that during the meeting there was a changed in rolls..

1 comment:

  1. It's really quite easy to determine who is a Democrat and who is a Republican within any group.
    Place all people in question inside of a locked room with a bag of taxpayer monies, and within 24 hours open the door and whosoever has the most cash are Dems and the people with the least cash are Reps!
    Simple!
    Oh, and by the way, the people without any money now is the PEOPLE!

    ReplyDelete