Monday, October 21, 2013

MONDAY BLUES not the GIANTS



The world is paved with good intentions which most often go awry. 

That is what has happened to not only my in-depth blog today on either the new debt ceiling settlement or a series on health care, Obamacare and the uses of the Muhlenberg campus.

Of course the fiasco that has happened with the opening of the new Insurance Exchanges has nothing to do with the practicality of program and its possible impact on premiums and level of care.

The fact that there was a breakdown in the process and only a few hundred thousand enrollees has more to do with government inefficiency in understanding computer programing. That creates another worry about the safety of one’s personal information once it is entered into the system.
 
When I stop spending time on wing PT; I shall include all this as I understand it into blog material. But now off to the torturers

No comments:

Post a Comment