Monday, April 23, 2012

A TALE OF WOE

A tale of woe! I had planned to write a rather long post on the "Separation of Church and State'" for today's blog.

As customary I write a draft on my version of word and had written about two pages that I was ready to edit when ZONK those pages disappeared from human ken. I have looked in the Recycle Bin to no avail.

Since this is a project that perhaps could reflect my opinions on the Presidential, and Congressional races as well as local I shall try to reconstruct my wise words. It will appear sometime this week'

Sunday's blog contained reproductions of two watercolors by Holocaust Survivor Jacob Barosin. There were originally two others that I had copied for the blog but first one then the second vanished into the clouds.

The first one "Lunel" was a village where he hid, the other Florac-Lozere he wrote was painted the day before he was arrested and sent to the detention camp "Gurs"

No comments:

Post a Comment