I was confused when I looked at the incoherent copy of this blog that was posted. The preview was rational so I have no explanation why the posted copy was senseless due to running over borders. I am re posting it.
I must confess that every day I look at the obituary pages the daily newspaper. I am relieved of course when I do not see my own name. Seriously it is a fact that for years now I seldom see a name I recognize.
Therefor, it was with a great deal of sadness when on Wednesday and Thursday there appeared the name of two of my old colleagues; Dr. Frank Dresdale a highly respected internist who was noted for his thoroughness and time spent with his patients. He would have found today's practice of medicine unbearable. Dr. Dresdale was a physician that help make Muhlenberg hospital a great institution.
Dr. Lamar Bomar and I had a collegial relationship. His late wife Phyllis Durrah was a classmate of mine from kindergarten in Washington school through High School. I was honored when Dr. Bomar asked me to consult with him during his wife's last illness. His father in law was the dean of African-American physicians in Plainfield. Dr. Bomar had a highlyrespected career in Plainfield. His office was on Spooner Ave. back of Washington School.
As with Dr. Dresdale there are many of Dr. Bomar's former patients who
remember him fondly.
reposted 12/3/10 4:45pm
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment