Of not earth shaking importance in today's news , far overshadowed by the economy, The Ponzi scheme, and Gaza was an item that I don't remember reading in December. Plainfield's Eugene Moore was selected in the second string AP ALL AMERICAN TEAM. We can take some vicarious pleasure in that honor.If he had not be playing on a losing team he might have received enough attention to be a first stringer. The scuttlebutt is that Moore will be one of the first two offensive lineman selected in the NFL draft.
I am not a Crusader today so for the rest of this blog I will continue to celebrate leaving France (slides) and go to Rome. The first three slides of course are of the most famous sports arena in the world, the fourth is a view of the Forum, and the last is an available light photo of the inside of the Pantheon.



No comments:
Post a Comment