Monday, May 15, 2017

JUST POTPOURRI

A bad computer day; several times could not find my server. That is most likely a modem problem and I will contact FIOS (Verizon). Also I have to renew my physician's license on line. NJ will no longer accept paper renewal. It would no longer recognize me although I repeatedly entered the exact  data that they supplied on the notice. That is tomorrow's agenda.

In cleaning out papers from my late daughters and son in law's house we found this newpaper clipping date unknown but probably was among my mother's photos and clippings which they had had.
The latest Trump bomshell from USA Today 5:45 pm tonight:https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/05/15/trump-told-classified-info-to-russian-officials/101726824
/?csp=breakingnews

Are we on a road to impeachment or is this more "Fake News"?

No comments:

Post a Comment