Some day I will be able to teach my spelling checker how to spell; "lern" for learn"?
"Slightly red faced"; In my St. Michel post I stated that supplies had to be "packed animal brought up from the point where the jeeps turned around. I said that the trail was too narrow for vehicles. Memory does fade with years. The second set of pictures shows a TRUCK, albeit a small one, parked next to the Abbey. Also the "trail" above the jeeps shows distinct vehicular trackways. Despite what the Council will not accept, I can't always be right.
Any pharmacist will tell you that one of the requirements to be a physician is to be able to write in an illegible undecipherable manner. I have problems reading my jotted notes of the Council meetings, therefore my comments are perceptions rather than 100% factual. I suggest that they be read in concert with Plainfield Plaintalker.
Disbelief; I c an understand why some of the "signers" of Jerry Green's praise ad. would do so. by why would the Plainfield Rescue Squad thank him for making their job harder and more dangerous for the patients ? Why would the Neighborhood Health Service Corporation-Plainfied thank him for increasing the risk facing its maternity patients? Why would Trinitas, Overlook, and Somerville hospitals congratulate him on overloading their facilities? Why would MRMC congratulate him for helping it discontinue services in Plainfield? Who applied what political pressure? I would hope that each of the above parties would answer these questions.
Obviously the Council will stonewall any action against Solaris until it would be meaningless. .The window of opportunity is rapidly closing.
Will there be anything left of MRMC to close when the Commissioner of DHSS issues her approval of the CON. Solaris acts as if it has been done but I have not read any notice to that effect. s she waiting for thew public turmoil to die down? Or does the politicians think it to be advisable to use as much of the 120 day period as possible?
Anonymous do you have answers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment