Thursday, May 2, 2019

MAY 2 2019

 

  May Day was a sad day.  Not only was the weather lousy and there being no May Pole to dance around but I received two items of depressing news.
  My friend, colleague and personal physician Richard Sharrett had passed away on Monday after a long period of being bed ridden. Dick who was my junior by many years represented what is now a rare breed, a physician who held the patient’s interests before that of the Insurance company, hospital and state politicians. I had no qualms when I retired in1990 in transferring my own patients records to his practice.     RIP.
  The other was reading in Dan’s Clips that Carl Riley had resigned as Director of Police. He was one of the few true public servants in the Mayor’s administration despite being shorn of much of his responsibility in the recent departmental reorganizations. He too will be sorely missed.   

    Tom Kaercher would like all to come to the: Earth Day Celebration
Sunday May 5, 2019 2:00 PM
At Leland Avenue Park (Next to Cook Elementary School) 

No comments:

Post a Comment