Friday, May 27, 2011

SOMETHING WORKED

HEY my laptop seems to be able to open my blog editor . The PC still doesn't open it same problem continues. I thought it could be in the Java script. check tomorrow or alternate blog
http://olddoc1.blog.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hello. Greg La Gana here. I hope I'm writing to Dr. Harold Yood. My friend Scott McLarnon (male nurse) turned me on to your blog. I've greatly enjoyed what I've read so far.

    I'm writing to let you know that Dave Ridgway died this past Saturday morning - around 1:05 a.m. after a several month long battle with stage 4 colon cancer. He was living down in Maryland, near the Chesapeake Bay. He's survived by his wife Sallie, his daughter Vivian and her family, and his son Benjamin. I thought you might like to know, given the time we all spent together at Muhlenberg "back in the day" as they say.

    Be well,
    Greg La Gana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg, I can not reply through the blogger server but I am truly sorry to hear about Dave. It is however nice to hear from you. You were ahead of your time in the practice of medicine. I could not have practiced now, it has become a business not a profession. The death of Muhlenberg was political as well as economical.So sad but the Board was stupid to become the junior partner with JFK. Some of us said so at the time, and the writing was on the wall since they never merged the staffs. If an obit has not been sent to the Courier and the Star Ledger by the funeral home perhaps one should be. I will look in today's papers. Harold Yood.

    ReplyDelete