Friday, July 3, 2009

miniscule potpourri.

Nobody is going to read "nothing" this weekend. Something more earth shaking than the PMUA agreeing not to act like an autonomous facist state and not fine you for their not picking up your garbage to move me out of the doldrums and post some more philosophy .

From the numerous comments I received (3) plus my own commentary, I was right; Religion is non controversial. I am happy all agreed with me.

I am still working on a review of present Health Care systems in the USA, proposed solutions and my own sage commentary. There is no hurry because I don't think that the President has enough chits to get his own party to stop acting in their self interests. Idealism even if misguided can never overcome pragmatism.

Not to be a killjoy, but how much does it cost to fill a pothole? How much was the total cost for the half hour of fireworks? How many potholes could have been filled? Does the city have the right priorities? I enjoy seeing fireworks, but on the 2nd ? It is like Nero throwing a gladiator event in the Colosseum, keep the masses happy.

Have a safe 4th

1 comment:

  1. Oh that spelling checker-If you see someone or thing picketing the garbage the the PMUA is on the job.

    ReplyDelete