Tuesday, September 27, 2016

INTERM BLOG



The debate ended too late for me to write any commentary. 

Then, I slept too late this morning, finishing breakfast after 10 am. I have needed errands to run his morning which seems to be my fate every day this week.

After reading the pundits I will post a commentary late today.

Suffice to say, Trump n ever answered the first question directed to him; how would he bring back industry that has fled to other countries.

The Times editorial Monday was a well written and worth reading on why Trump should not be President.

I don’t believe that editorial or even the so called debate will change any committed voters.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you missed him saying he would cut corporate taxes allowing companies to bring money back into the country leading to job growth. Hillary just says to go to her website.

    ReplyDelete