Tuesday, April 26, 2016

TODAY'S POTPOURRI



A picture is worth 999 words. This may explain somethings which have temporarily impacted on my daily blogging or why I have not recently attended important community meetings.

TIRED OLD MAN AND HIS "DAWG"

Dan’s today’s post regarding the BOE Meeting is very disturbing. Any last minute action by the old board which perhaps is legal since the election results have not been certified and thus no successors have been chosen should be the first order of business once the new BOE is seated. Any action can be reversed by new resolutions. Perhaps also an independent fiscal audit for at least the past year should be the next order of business.
I will continue to electronically monitor the local blogs for info since I do not believe that I can attend the next Council meeting.

2 comments:

  1. Priceless! Reminds me of me and Fluffy on a lazy weekend, him at one end of the couch and me at the other.

    Robin B

    ReplyDelete