Sunday, December 2, 2018

A SHORT NOTE





 Thank goodness it is December. November was a month of disasters, catastrophes, and inconveniences. None had to do with my health, or Dawg’s.  I shall soon write the saga before the busy holiday season, perhaps by the end of the week.

  AJ has posted two versions of Tuesday nights agenda; the second one I presume is a copy of the one for printed distribution at the meeting. The first one available last Friday had reference to the resolutions etc. but I was unable to open any. The ones requesting new redevelopment plans would have been interesting for comments. Also, why do we have two compensation settlements of several hundred thousand dollars. What were the injuries, and if the city was negligent has there been correction?

   Unfortunately, I do not plan to attend the meeting.

With the passing of President Bush, we have lost  a truely patriotic statesman who was PONTUS. The last four have been marked by self-serving politicians as were Nixon and Carter.     

No comments:

Post a Comment