Tuesday, June 19, 2018

WHY ID I GO???????

I  arrived  7pm at the Court House jut in time for the fire alarms to start "sirening". No one seemed to know the problem, there was no fire. Finally the Fire Dept turned the alarm off. The scuttlebutt was that the Corporation Counsel hit a button.

That was the  highlight of the evening with the exception of the  preordained selection of Armady to replace n Freeholder Williams as Councilor-At-Large. The other two nominees were not even voted upon, the were pro-form to fill the 3 slots required.

I think Aemady will be an asset to a rubber stamp Council who ran through the substance  for two Council meetings in less than 1 1/2 hours. Shades of Cibson's Council , there was no discussion.

The best thing was that I lefts just before the storm hit.

WHY DID I WASTE MY TIME? My first meeting in a long time may be my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment