Tuesday, June 5, 2018

VOTE TODAY


VOTE
VOTE



Democracy will only work if citizen’s vote even in party oriented Primary Elections.

The unaffiliated can make the difference in a determining the candidates especially for the dominant party.

The unaffiliated can go to his polling place and request a party ballot. The caveat is that he/she now becomes a registered member of that party.

However before the next primary that person can follow the rules and re-register as unaffiliated.

If you value our rights, do your duty an act as a citizen;

VOTE

1 comment:

  1. The next time I learn a weblog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I mean, I do know it was my option to learn, but I really thought youd have one thing interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing that you could possibly repair if you werent too busy in search of attention. online casino bonus

    ReplyDelete