The next one
of the series of postings about Charlottesville the Confederacy I had planned
for this morning has been postponed to later today and some over the weekend.
I posted
these three comments to my blog because the first two to “HATE IN AMERICA” reflect the bigotry that is rampant today in America. The third one was
addressed to “MOST TROUBLING”. Rather to reply at the blog I feel they deserve
to be today’s subject.
Anonymous August 17 10:17pm
Deep thinking doc. oh God how you are even a doctor for your
stupid comments? The Splices a HATE group ... a doctor hasn't figured that out
yet?
Anonymous
August 17 10:24pm
Thank GOD my kids weren't in Barcelona today... I sent them
abroad many times. Open borders. Trump is right as it must pain you. You
distressed about those poor souls? Probably not. Asking for a friend.
Perhaps you should mention your connection to
Charlottesville. You aren't some guy in NJ watching from afar. You went to
school there, you met your wife there, and your granddaughter went there. This
is more personal.
“Asking for a friend” is trying to equate an ISIS terrorist
act with domestic terrorism and hate. Both are reprehensible and both must be
vigorously dealt with by authorities.
Here in America by public rejection and nonsupport of all
who preach hatred is essential if we are going to survive as law abiding free nation.
Otherwise we will be no different from Assad’s Syria, Stalin’s and Putin’s
Russia, and Hitler’s Germany.
Anon 10:18 may be the same person as above. Anyone who can
label the SPLC which has been in the
forefront in finding and seeking justice
of those of any and all ethnicity who
have burned houses of worship, killed innocent children, participated in lynching’s,
beatings of the defenseless regardless of race or religion as a HATE GROUP has shown his/her true
KKK, Skinhead, Black Separatist affiliation.
Obviously he is afraid to admit it without in force backup,
or he would not be anonymous.
Anon 7:44 am; Yes I have those personal ties to
Charlottesville but what happened there
and the causes and reactions including those of our President should be of personal concern to everyone for the reasons
I have repeatedly elucidated.
No comments:
Post a Comment