Tuesday, August 22, 2017
MUST DO TODAY
Monday was a day of frustrations. I had run out of checks. The 50 I thought were in reserve did not exist. When I went to my bank for a few blank or bank coded temporary checks I was informed that they had stopped giving them several years ago. Along with closing their “drive ins” it is clear that once again the customer be damned.
I had picked up 2 Rxs Sunday; both were wrong. Instead of a cream I was given an ointment. One is drying the other greasy. The second prescription was not only filled with 3 times the amount ordered but the price had jumped 42% over the last three times it had been filled.
All the above has been satisfactorily resolved but I wasted time that could have been better spent; such has finishing a draft on the causes of the Civil War. That will have to be posted either later today or in the am.
I believe a recount of history is important to understand some of the issues relating to those statues. Perhaps why as I believe some are appropriate in the right4 place while others have no business to be displayed anywhere.
Since my plan today is to catch up by recorded DVR on the latest episode of “Game of Thrones” and the last two of “Twin Peaks” which I find just as weird as the original series.
As a sop some recent cartoons.:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment