Tuesday, June 5, 2012

TO THE FUTURE

Late tonight we will know what the future has in store for Plainfield. How interested and committed are Plainfielders will be determined by the voter turnout. That is more important than who is elected.

Tomorrow should be for the next few months the last dedicated to local politics. There may be an occasional blog about state and national candidates prior to late October. There also may be an occasional expression regarding the BOE and those running for that office at the November election.

I will continue to "audit" Council meetings and express my take on what is happening. That and news relating to our city will still a focus for this blog in the coming months.

However I am hoping that I can get back to the originial concept of potpourri which was the basis in which I started this blog. I felt then the need to express my opinions and interest to anyone willing to listen. I still have that desire.

Therefore I intend to devote one day a week; either Wednesday or Thursday to various and unrelated topics none of which have to do with local affairs. Some may just be sharing JAMA art covers, others personal memories or old photos from long ago trips. We will wing it and hope that some find those blogs interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment