Wednesday, December 28, 2011

FINAL REPORT

The Oh Hell season has drawn to a close. It could have been one of the most pleasant ones in years if I had not been snake bitten the final day. Even though I had the second largest number of wins my average was third of five by 0.1 points. Roanoke BeeBob was unconscious and even when he had no chance his last card somehow won the trick. Ditto for the Ohio Riverboat Card Shark . I had too many needing one trick type K-J hands with the A-Q sitting behind me needing two tricks.Position is everything in life.

Tomorrow, great grand children will leave and perhaps come back on Memorial weekend. Sick Mick, who has never been bothered by the kids or Shootsie (Australian Sheepdog and a doll) will be able to come out from under the bed without looking over his back.

I may even be able to get back to writing about "matters of the day" and the Jan 3 Iowa Caucuses and Plainfield's Council's reorganization meeting or my take on the Mayor's press release.

No comments:

Post a Comment