I must post a comment from "Anonymous" about my " Gloom and Doom".
"I am tired of having to pay my way and having to pay the ways for many that have abused charity care. Plainfield is doomed only if you beleive it. Since this is your belief you should leave, if not immediately. Your comments are no solution.
My solution is to vote out all politicans that currently hold office and replace them with those who have a vision and passion for the city and NJ. Then keep them in line with the views and concerns of the people. OUT WITH THE OLD AND IN WITH THE NEW!!!"
May 25, 2008 10:06 PM
Obviously this individual did not understand my comments. I apologize if it was vague. I thought I was referring to the Muhlenberg situation, not the city. Anonymous your solution for the city and state is correct. Are you actively exercising your right as a citizen to accomplish that goal?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment