Tuesday, September 3, 2013

TONIGHT'S MEETING and A REQUEST

I have read the backup material for tonight's meeting and find little controversies.The changes in the budget is to include Grants of $716,500.00 for the WIC program.

Horizon is about $1 per month more than another bidder but is the plan at present contracted for the Police Department prescription plan, and I would not change providers for pennies. The total cost for 144 insurees amounts to $515,976.00 annually and ranges from $1370.22 for a single person to $4504.68 for a family yearly. With other  health insurances plus dental insurance a breakdown of total "health insurance" per worker would be of interest and perhaps  a reevaluation of the policies offered should be considered the next time a union contract is written.

Frequently this blogger via a comment has a request for personal communication. Unlike ordinary e-mail there is no mechanism by which I can reply. Thus, if you would like a personal response please sign with your e-mail address. Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment