- Anonymous said...Someone needs to explain to me how anyone can say affordable health insurance. Individuals get the highest rates. Why can they not get group rates. They are in a group with all the other individuals.
- Dottie Gutenkauf said..
- like the democrats don't do this as well. please.

Anonymous said...- The idea that the government will tax someone because they don't have insurance just doesn't make sense to me.
- My insurance (I'm self-employed) is very expensive. I am considered "high-risk" from a medical perspective.
- What happens if the insurance jacks up the cost to say, $1500/month or something unaffordable for an individual?
- Then the government is going to TAX me because I can't afford health care coverage?
- What's next? Mandatory disclosure of your health issues to employers, so they can decide whether to hire you, because if you're a 'bad risk', you'll jack up their health insurance rates? Olive June 30, 2012 10:58 PM
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "COURT COMMENTS":
Yeah, that's right, let someone else pay for your healthcare. I know you, I've seen you hundreds of times. You say I'm healthy, why should I pay for something I don't need. then something bad happens-you fall and get a head injury,you crash your car (and if you think you car insurance will cover all your healthcare costs you are sadly mistaken unless you get a million dollar policy)and have 3 broken extremities. you get taken care of in the hospital and want to go to rehab-but you have no resources to go, then you blame everyone else and expect to be taken care of.
Rob has left a new comment on your post "MORE ABOUT ROBERTS RULING":
No Anonymous... I most definitely would keep my health insurance. I am not stupid. But there are plenty of people who are stupid and will use this as a reason to not carry it.
I don't believe in using Emergency Rooms for my healthcare nor do I believe in living off the government or expecting the government to make my life better.