Thursday, June 22, 2017

STILL POTPOURRING




Another day and I am beginning to see the top of my desk as well as the carpet on the floor. I have also deleted about 90% of the emails that accumulated while I was enjoying my 4 great grandchildren. who are between the ages of 11 and 16. I am getting old!

Today, Thursday, we will learn what the GOP Senate leadership is planning as a replacement of amendment to the ACA. 



Did you know that in August there will be a total eclipse of the sun that will be visible in most of the US?

This article from Biblical Archaeology is most informative

1 comment:

  1. Funny, but back in the late 60s all of my medical bils were pay as you go. I could afford doctor's visits, paid cash for the birth of a child, prescriptions were no problem.
    People's ability to pay and the market dictated costs . . . not govt agencies and insurance companies!

    ReplyDelete