Thursday, February 25, 2010

MATURITY

The next 60+ years finally becoming a mature(?) individual at the cost of full head of hair.

Hospital Staff Picture 50s

President Medical Staff 1980



1996, 50 years a member MSNJ
Not seeing patients,but Medical Director of CJIPA'
Fighting with the HOM's to pay Doctors and not limit
patient care.



August 2009
Where has that head of hair gone?

I was trying to extract me from the background but kept losing the image. Nice sunny day to play with a new software.

The end of this interlude, the next post will have some prose. Thank you for your patience while I admired myself.

10 comments:

  1. You handsome devil you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has to be a family member wishing to flatter me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am not a family member, but feel you as if you were part of mine. And I'll echo anonymous:

    Handsome from day one!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great! sir....... really!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the flattery, keep it comming

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Doc,

    I gotta say, you actually look younger in the 2009 photo than you do in the 1996 pic--also relaxed, hale and hearty!

    As far as the loss of hair:

    Yul Brynner
    Michael Jordan
    Mr. Clean

    Need I say more? Ha ha!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to ask, if your brother was 8 years older how did he have such free time to take a trip across the country? Was he married or working at the time?

    ReplyDelete
  8. 3;26-Not married.Was in the end stages of a OB/GYN Residency at Cornell Hospital NYC. He had been in the Naval ROTC at Harvard and was supposed to be called up. He took flight training and was attached as a fkight Surgeon to the First Marine Air Wing. served on Guadalcanal. Organized the air evac of the wounded, and married an Australian Gal. I was married first. We both served under active combat conditions.

    ReplyDelete