Wednesday, July 27, 2016

DEMOCRAT CONVENTION #2




Bill Clinton is a superb political speaker. He is also an accomplished orator which is why he spent almost an hour last night delivering an emotional speech that made Hilary appear to be the fairy princess.

Fairy Princess or not, Hillary carries more baggage than any previous candidate that I can remember. Agnew was only on the Nixon ticket as the selected VP.

None the less she is far more attractive than a bombastic, self-loving Donald Trump who can present no specific agenda except the “Wall”.

Before a final decision Trump should be given the chance to present a do-able agenda instead of reaching out to those who practice hatred. He can begin by releasing his tax return information. And specific plans on how to combat terrorism; hot air will not do the job. Nor should we want racial and religious bigotry which he has preached.

As far as Clinton’s how I met my wife love story” I think mine is a better and true tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment