In the past few years this blog has too often focused on national
and local politics. However, one of my original purposes when I first started
to post my blog was to share some of the pictures that I had taken during my
wife and my trips in the 60s through the 80s. About 15 years ago I transferred
many of the slides to CD discs since they were degenerating as slides.
Today as a break from the present election year politics I
have resurrected some pictures of the Danube. Bear in mind that these slides
had deteriorated and also had dust spots which I never completely eradicated with
the software that I was using
The Iron Gate of the Danube at dusk
Approaching the Iron Gate
The Danube in the Wachau Valley
The Melk Benedictian Monestary
| View from Melk. | Note the RR and the Danube at the foot of the Mountain |





Beautiful. Thank you for making my day brighter.
ReplyDeleteI always love looking at your photos, and would like to hear more about your time in the war--that always interests me!
ReplyDeleteRebecca
Happy birthday, Doc. Thanks for all you do, and have done, for Plainfield's citizens.
ReplyDelete