The Mayor’s robot-tele spokesperson interrupted my lunch
Monday, to warn me that it was too dangerous to be out on the icy streets and
walks. Good advice especially if it did not involve Council.
Any comments I make about the February meeting will have to
be based on third hand accounts. The Mayor and his chief of staff could do the
public a service if they would post on the city site the city’s local TV cable station’s schedule;
especially the time of the showing the
Council meetings. I have repeatedly made that suggestion and there must be someone
responsible to provide the info
Meantime Dawg and I
caught up on needed sleep.
In my last blog I had made a cynical request for information
about a so called “vessel sprain” an unlikely injury to a non-solid structure
such as a ligament. I have received only one response to that question.
FYI, I had thought that what was meant was a small tear or contusion
to a vein with clot formation. A tear to an artery would have been apparent immediately
after the injury with increasing evidence of blood escaping into the soft
tissues of the neck.
Of all the media only the NY Post remarked;” Multiple
doctors unconnected to Lundqvist’s treatment told the Daily News the injury
Lundqvist is describing more likely would be classified as a partial tear or
leak of a blood vessel, since one does not “sprain” a blood vessel the way one
sprains a joint.:”
Do you know where to find the schedule? It is posted every week on Friday (no later than Saturday) here:http://www.plainfield.com/pctv_96.html
ReplyDeleteHow to access from HOME PAGE:
After accessing City of Plainfield Home page
>scroll to Departments
drop down menu to: Administration & Finance
then to
>Information Technology then select >Media
Scroll down the Media page and you will see a blue ribbon that says
VIEW PCTV SCHEDULE-click on that and you will see it.
Thank you Jamie. I followed up on your advcie but unfortunately the only listings were from 1/30/15 to 2/5/15.
Delete