A combination of a four day Thanksgiving holiday, plus Black
Friday (not for me), and upcoming Cyber Monday with all the gadgets I don’t
need but like to look at, several lousy football games, but two good basketball
ones and a painful left wrist which probably represents a flare-up of a known
carpal tunnel problem is the reason for this grammatically poor overlong sentence
and the lack of a specific blog which I had intended to write.
Actually there are two subjects on the burner; one again dealing with the
impact of the HMOs and ACA on our health care. The other would be some
controversial thoughts on both the Michael Brown and Travyon
Martin killings.
The latter will perhaps take too long to fit
into one post and also to be objective and not to have unintended have racial
overtones. I do believe that this is a
matter that has to be openly discussed but free of emotional distortions.
We DO have a Council meeting tonight and
there are at least there Resolutions that I mentioned Friday which should have
detailed comments from Councilors.
It will be interesting to note the individual’s
response to the proposed forensic audit. I would hope that if there are any “no”
votes on this resolution as there should be for all dissenting votes the
Councilor will explain his/her reasoning.
I agreee completely on the matter of prescription refills.
ReplyDeleteI take several meds, each of which requires one pill at a time either once or twice a day. The doctor writes the scrip for 90 pills with no refills allowed. I see him quarterly and he orders new scrips for the meds.
Though I am religious about taking the meds and correctly, I always arrive at the end of 90 days with different amounts of pills left in each bottle. Why is that? Talking about it with the doctor, he asked -- You don't htink they actually count the pills out, do you?
Well, I DID think so. Seems the pharmacy doesn't, or at least not always. And I have been told that some scrips are 'in the system' but cannot be filled because records show I should still have some pills....
Sigh...