The insignificant number of comments that are being posted, and the lack of activity from the ancillary bloggers is an indication of the December doldrums which seem to last from Thanksgiving to the New Year. I am sure that the December Council meetings , 2 agenda setting and one business will do little to disturb our preoccupation with seasonal and traditional activities.
Unless there is earthshaking news today, I shall consider this my posting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No postings do not mean the blog isn't being read. Your thoughts and wisdom are still needed.
ReplyDeleteAgreed with anonymous at 8:09AM... I have been trying to be good for the holidays and holding my venomous tongue...a little.
ReplyDeleteYes me three.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the others doc. Although I do enjoy the more personal and historical stories and pictures more than Plainfield politics. Plainfield is never going to change and you still have a lot of stories to tell.
ReplyDelete