Monday, August 16, 2010

VOICE FROM THE NEAR PAST

Siannan has left a new comment on your post "RARITAN VALLEY HOSPITAL SAGA": The post was in March 2010, This came today. It was and is a good story worth reading again.
http://dpotpourri.blogspot.com/2010/03/raritan-valley-hospital-saga.html

Wow. I was just thinking about this place the other day in relation to Millicent Fenwick (there's a name you probably haven't thought of in years). She was the only politician that I remember getting involved in trying to keep RVH open. I grew up literally around the corner from RVH (on Starlit Dr in Middlesex Boro) and have fond memories of the place. I even did a brief stint on the Middlesex Rescue Squad, so I'm aware of what a loss RVH was to the community. I was surprised to find your blog and comments here. Thanks for the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment